ABRF Online Workshop The Future Forward in Flow Cytometry
Event Date(s): Tuesday, December 06, 2022 - 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
This session will present attendees with a unique opportunity to hear from five panelists and experts within the flow cytometry field. Together they will walk you through an exciting conversation on the evolution of flow cytometry, how it works, and how this technology has evolved, impacting research discoveries and the development of new technologies. This presentation will close with a discussion on spatial flow cytometry and proteomics. The latest and newest era in the development of flow cytometry’s contribution to research.
Attendees will be able to learn about and ask questions on:
• The evolution of flow cytometry over the last 50 years.
• How flow cytometry works.
• Development and history of fluorochromes
• The evolution of spectral flow cytometry and its impact on developing new tools for research.
• Applying Spatial proteomics and flow cytometry together.
Dr. Rachael Walker David Leclerc Dr. Rachel Sheridan Dr. Timothy Bushnell Matthew Cochran
Head of Flow Cytometry Facility Technical Director Flow Core Manager Associate Professor Technical Director
Babraham Research Campus University of Chicago Van Andel Research Institute Director Shared Resource University of Rochester
Cambridge University Laboratories
University of Rochester